Us Aid to Israel
At the end of a 10-year Memorandum of Understanding in 2018, the United States will have given Israel $30 billion in unconditional military aid. This figure will actually be much higher, however, because of other sources of US financing, such as loan guarantees, grants from other US agencies, and free or reduced-cost military supplies and weaponry.
- US Aid to Israel - 2015 Fact Sheet
- United States Needs to Reevaluate Its Assistance to Israel
- Sequester to Reduce U.S. Aid to Israel, but Not Below 2012 Level
- US Foreign Aid to Israel
- U.S. Aid to Israel - Introduction
- US Aid to Israel Fact Sheet
- The Cost of Israel to U.S. Taxpayers: True Lies About U.S. Aid to Israel
- U.S. Can't Afford Military Aid to Israel
- US Aid to Israel: 2014 Fact Sheet
- US Aid to Israel: Impact on America
- How Does Aid to Israel Impact Us?